iTrack is a project management decision support tool centered on predictions regarding future work progress evolutions.
Main Features & Benefits:
• a clear view over what a worker can adjust and what they cannot, using unique concepts
• actual and predicted due dates for project tasks
• used at a deep level, enabling the computation of predicted project statuses
• a new prediction method that shows good performance
• dynamic insight over project tasks progress
Individual work plans
• automatically generated based on project status
• considers three types of constraints: project structure, worker`s own tasks prioritization, and tasks start/due constraints
• automatically generated as early as project execution problems are detected
• generated based on the current or a predicted project status
• extra sensitivity for excessively permissive project plans
• behavioral prediction translates past work behaviors in the particular context of current active tasks to find their future
• even though forecasts might not be accurate in particular
situations, the behavioral forecasts provide an insight over
what happened in the past concerning project team
members work behavior
• iTrack implements the Behavioral Monitoring Framework,
a monitoring framework developed through research.
iTrack has two major level: the kernel* (c1, c2, c3, c7) and an application level (c4, c5, c6).
Foresee future progress
iTrack has two major level: the kernel* (c1, c2, c3, c7) and an application level (c4, c5, c6). The prediction method used by iTrack have shown a very good prediction accuracy compared to the well known "velocity trend" prediction, which makes it suitable for being implemented in a system that uses prediction at a deep level.
*kernel: algorithmic part of iTrack.